There are lots of ways to get involved in the life of the church here at Falkirk Trinity Church. If you're new to the church or have yet to make good connections we suggest come along to a Sunday morning service or call us for a chat beforehand.
Getting involved in mid-week activities or volunteering your time with one of the community projects we run is a great way to make connections.
As a growing church we want to develop activities that meet the needs of everyone that is part of the church. We also want to give everyone opportunities to play their part either through joining in with existing activities or perhaps starting new ones. We are open to new ideas, so please let us know how you would like to get more involved.
Volunteer with us
We’re always keen to encourage people to volunteer their time and skills to help the church as it grows and develops.
Some specific volunteering opportunities include:
- working with the young people on a Sunday, at Girls Brigade and Boys Brigade;
- fundraising events which are held regularly;
- snack lunches;
- serving teas and coffees after the service;
- helping with the Traidcraft stall on a Friday at lunchtime;
- helping with IT during the service (sound technology and screens);
- singing in the choir or playing an instrument;
- doing bible readings and leading prayers;
- helping in the M’eating place café;
- running a project;
- outreach work locally and globally;
- joining the pastoral team who maintain contact with and visit members
- joining the team who welcome people to the church;
- distributing flowers after the service;
- offering your skills and expertise to support the work of the church in the community.
We depend on volunteers – you are very welcome to get involved!